Your browser is unsupported
and may have security vulnerabilities! Upgrade to a newer browser
to experience this site in all it's glory.
Skip to main content
GCSE MATHS (RESIT)
Course leader: Miss F Dean
Aims of the course:
- Students who have not achieved a grade 4 or better will be working towards achieving grade 4.
What are lessons like?
- The content from GCSE is covered in a year. The lessons are taught by experienced teachers and there are lots of opportunities to work
through past and practice papers.
What are exams like?
The first opportunity to re-sit is in November (results are published in
There is a further opportunity in June (results are published in
Recommended prior learning /entry requirements:
- Any student who has not attained a grade 4 or higher in Maths will need to be working towards the GCSE.
- Students who have a grade3 at GCSE or Functional skills Level 2 pass will study resit GCSE maths
Recommended additional reading:
- A Collins GCSE revision guide is recommended and available to buy from the maths department.
Where can this course lead to?
- GCSE Maths is often required for university courses and apprenticeships.
Why study Resit GCSE Maths at St Mary’s College Sixth Form?
- We are a supportive and knowledgeable department with a strong track record. We offer lots of opportunities to students to enjoy and succeed at